Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Butterfly Circus

A couple of months ago, I was at a friends house after his mission farewell and a good friend of mine, who also happens to be in our stake presidency, was there. We got going in a small conversation and he asked me how I was doing. I explained to him that I had been struggling for the last little while and that I really needed to get going on my spiritual stuff again. He asked me if I was in an institute class and I told him that I was but that I hadn't attended for the last week. He told me that I should probably start going again. I immediately agreed. He then told me about this video and asked me this question: "What is my advantage?"

After returning home that afternoon, I went to the computer to search this video and it wasn't hard to find. It only takes about 20 minutes to watch, and it made me feel SO MUCH BETTER. It also made me realize that this will apply to me for the rest of my life! I can ALWAYS turn to this video for inspiration, no matter the struggle that I happen to be going through at the time, I can always turn to it, and so can you. I challenge you to watch it and apply it to your own lives. Remember to ask yourself, "What is my advantage?" Happy watching ladies.

-Sav

 
"The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph."

1 comment:

  1. This video touched my heart. Thanks for sharing, Sav! Keep shining!

    -XOXO
    tailor

    ReplyDelete